Tuesday, January 6, 2015

First Bento in 2015

     Kali terakhir Nurul buat bento pada bulan 5 tahun lepas (2014). Tempoh yang agak lama dan membuatkan Nurul kembali kekok sikit bila nak start balik berbento ni. Walauapa pun `practice makes perfect' ,oleh itu Nurul tak kan berputus asa :)

This is my first bento for this year. 


 Not as attractive as before. I created this bento for a picnic in the park with my husband in the new year, but unfortunately it was raining and we ended up eaten our bento at home.Tuzki Bunny Emoticon


Inside my bento >>

1. Green apple
2. Egg sandwish with egg decoration (not so cute but I`m lack of idea that time Tuzki Bunny Emoticon)

3. Harsh potato, potato fries

4. Mix sauce inside aluminium foil that I shape into a heart shape mold (because I don`t have proper bento mold/silicon cupcake)

That`s all for this entry, and please leave a comment or your opinion about this bento.

Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment